Everything You Need To Know About Golden Visa In Portugal
The Portugal golden visa is famous across the globe. It was started in 2012 and has earned a massive name as a residency-by-investment program. To begin with, you have to think about Portugal’s golden visa properties. Apart from that, you might be interested to know about the golden residence permit program in Portugal.
Here’s everything you need to know about a golden visa in this country:
- The first thing you need to know about golden visa real estate in Portugal is that you need to make a minimum investment of €250,000. You have relatively affordable investment options to choose from when you get a golden visa.
- In the first year after buying golden visa properties in Portugal, you have to stay here for seven days. You have to spend two weeks in this country and manage to stay out of the country throughout the year. You are required to pay 35 days in 5 years. Once you do so, you’re eligible to get a golden visa.
- You have to give information regarding your family members in the application. You should make sure that the data is made available in every little detail you have asked for you. It is about setting a long-term goal for yourself, and you wouldn’t like the golden residence permit program in Portugal to fail.
- You have a chance to become a citizen of Portugal once this period of five years comes to an end. You can analyse your stay in this country for 35 days in 5 years. If you want to get a permanent residency, you shouldn’t wait long to apply.
- You get free movement in the Visa Free access to 26 Schengen countries, And you can live a dream life in Europe. Once you have gotten into the golden residence permit program in Portugal, you can move around freely in the Schengen area.
Fees, Requirements And Process
To apply for the golden residence permit program in Portugal, the government has provided some rules. One of the things that you might be looking forward to is the fees structure of the program. The Lawyer fees would change from time to time and as per the Product invested.
As far as the requirements for Portugal’s golden visa properties are concerned, the real estate investment applicants need to have a clear criminal record and medical insurance to clear any stay in this country.
As far as the entire process of applying for a golden visa real estate in Portugal is concerned, the purchase will be completed in 1-3 months. The visa application would be completed in the months to follow.
These are all the things you should know about a golden visa in Portugal before applying!